The CyprusToday.Com is a service that offers daily news and comments about Cyprus and the rest of the world – Providing News in English, Greek and Turkish from major News Sites using RSS Feeds.
Information Collection and Use by the Site only.
• Information you have provided to us, including our websites
• Information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you
• Information about your interaction with adverts and services such as registration, comments
• Information we collect using cookies stored on your device (for example, this may be a PC, phone or tablet) about your use of www.CyprusToday.Com and/or selected third party websites. For more information on cookies and how to manage them, please see our cookies notice below.
• Your IP address, this is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your device to communicate with websites
• Technical information from your device relating to the service you receive
• Information relating to the location of the device you use to access our Site.
Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
CyprusToday.Com may also collect other profile data including but not limited to: personal pages, gender, age and mobile number.
CyprusToday.Com contains links to other sites.
Chat Rooms, Journals and WebLogs, Message Boards, Classifieds and Public Forums
Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post public information to Journals, WebLogs, Message Boards, Classifieds or any other Public Forums that information can be accessed by the public and can in turn be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications.
Third Party Advertising
CyprusToday.Com is a secure website with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
SSL is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client—typically a web server (website) and a browser, or a mail server and a mail client.
SSL allows sensitive information (such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials) to be transmitted securely.
CyprusToday.Com member accounts are secured by member-created passwords. Site takes precautions to ensure that member account information is kept private. We use reasonable measures to protect member information that is stored within our database, and we restrict access to member information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel and technical staff. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of member account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of member information at any time. For any additional information about the security measures we use on Site, please contact us at. CONTACT@CYPRUSTODAY.COM
Sharing and Disclosure of Information CyprusToday.com Collects
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us at: CONTACT@CYPRUSTODAY.COM